a.- Who is the editor of this website?
GNERA ENERGÍA Y TECNOLOGÍA, S.L., with N.I.F. B-84196997 and registered office at Serrano Galvache, 56, Abedul Building, 7th Floor, 28033, Madrid, and address for notification purposes at the same address; registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 22,322, Book 0, Folio 145, Section 8, Page M-398538.
The contact e-mail address is email@example.com
b.- What is the purpose of this policy?
The purpose of this policy is to comply with the provisions of current legislation and to inform the user of the cookies and data storage and retrieval devices (dard) or equivalent technologies used by this website (hereinafter also Site).
c.- What are cookies and what is their function?
Cookies and data storage and retrieval devices (dard) (hereinafter all identified as cookies) are files or text files that a web server downloads and stores on the computer/smartphone/tablet (hereinafter equipment) of the user when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation performed from such equipment.
Cookies can therefore store information about the user’s computer or about their browsing sessions on the websites they have visited.
Below, and by way of example, we present a classification of the cookies commonly used, according to different typologies depending on their owner and manager, the time of permanence and the purpose of their use:
1. Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages them:
- First party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor or owner of the website and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: Cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the web editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
2. Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain active:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent Cookies: They are those in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
3. Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Necessary Cookies: Also called technical or strictly necessary cookies. They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security features while browsing, storing content for broadcasting videos or sound, enabling dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or sharing content through social networks.
- Preference or customization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: Cookies are those that allow the editor of a website to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which the cookies are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of behavioral profiles of the navigation of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the site and its services.
- Marketing cookies:They are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a behavioral profile of the navigation of the user to display advertising based on the same.
d.- What types of cookies do we use on this Site, who uses them and for what purpose?
We use the following types of cookies on this website:
Necessary Cookies:Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions. These cookies are used by GNERA ENERGÍA Y TECNOLOGÍA, S.L. Those present in gnera.es allow:
- Authenticate the user.
- Remember the user’s session.
- For the user, sharing content on social profiles.
|Store data about the session status.
|Save your cookie settings preferences.
|Display Twitter content on this site, such as tweet, follow and mention and button usage.
|The NID cookie contains a unique ID that Google uses to remember your preferences and other information (e.g., your preferred language) and to personalize the ads displayed on Google properties.
|Allows the use of the share button.
The cookies we use for analysis purposes are third-party cookies used by both GNERA ENERGÍA Y TECNOLOGÍA, S.L. and Google that allow us and Google to analyze the browsing behavior of users who visit gnera.es through the collection of anonymous data such as browser, device used, operating system, screen resolution, number of visits, Internet provider, country and city. These are:
The information obtained by some cookies is processed by GNERA TECNOLOGÍA Y ENERGÍA, S.L. and also by third parties, owners of the same. These cookies are:
f.- How do I accept, reject, revoke consent or delete cookies from this Site?
- Accept cookies by consenting to their use by GNERA ENERGÍA Y TECNOLOGÍA, S.L.: by clicking on the “ACCEPT” button on the first layer banner of the cookies of this website, the user will be expressing his/her consent to the installation of all non-excepted cookies.
- Reject cookies by not consenting to their use by GNERA ENERGÍA Y TECNOLOGÍA, S.L.: by clicking on the “REJECT” button.
- Choose which cookies to install: by clicking on the “CONFIGURE COOKIES” button so that the user can select whether to accept the installation of all or some of the non-excepted cookies (advertising or analytical) and thereby consent to the installation of those cookies that he/she accepts by selecting them.
- Delete cookies from this Site: As indicated in the previous section, in order for this website not to use non-excepted cookies, the user must you must refuse its use by clicking on the “refuse” button. However, if you have previously accepted their use and cookies have been installed, in order to delete cookies you must The user carries out any of these actions:
– On the GNERA ENERGÍA Y TECNOLOGÍA, S.L. website, click on the icon at the bottom left. The cookies window will open through which the user can deactivate the installation of cookies on his/her computer.
–Through your own browser: the user can prevent the generation of cookies or delete them by selecting the appropriate option in your browser program. To do this you must access the privacy settings and select the option that allows you to disable the automatic acceptance of Cookies.
Also note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options or from the system offered by the third party itself.
g.- Are international data transfers made from this Site?
Yes. The use of third party cookies involves the international transfer of data to the United States. For more information, see the section Detailed information on third-party cookies in the following sections. d) and e).
In gnera.es cookies are not used to elaborate profiles that imply the taking of automated decisions with legal effects for the user.
i.- How long do we keep cookies?
We retain cookie-derived data for a period of 365 days. This means that, for 365 days our banner will remember the user’s preferences, but, as you can see in the tables above, each cookie has its expiration date.
j.- Other information not specific to cookies in accordance with Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
k.- Which legislation and jurisdiction is applicable?
This policy is governed by Spanish law and for any dispute that may arise from its interpretation and/or application, the user waives his/her own jurisdiction to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid city.